Ms. Terry is currently a Human Capital Development Manager at U.Group and brings almost a decade of success in applying workforce strategies to improve organizational health and competitive performance. A few areas of expertise include STEM education, talent development, workforce planning and assessment, career mapping, and information systems.
She enjoys finding novel ways to problem-solve that are diversified and inclusive. She is results-driven, with a solid history of meeting expectations by identifying critical needs, developing innovative systems-based solutions, and providing targeted strategies to ensure human capital gains. As a situational leader, she masters adapting her leadership style to accommodate skill and experience levels.
Ms. Terry brings a strong background in the federal sector and has partnered with agencies like:
• The Department of Defense (DOD) Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) Research and Engineering (R&E)
• The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
• The U.S. Department of Transportation, Office of Inspector General (DOT OIG)
• The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA)
• The U.S Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Corporate Senior Executive Management Office (CSEMO)
• U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC)
Ms. Terry has also worked in the private and nonprofit sector with organizations like:
• Technology and communications driven consulting firms
• American Geophysical Union (AGU)
• American Institutes For Research (AIR)
During her time supporting the Department of Defense, she has contributed her expertise to the following U.S. national reports:
• Strategy for American Leadership in Advanced Manufacturing
• Manufacturing USA Annual Report, Fiscal Year 2017
• Manufacturing USA Annual Report, Fiscal Year 2016
Ms. Terry earned her M.A. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, and her B.A. in Psychology from New Jersey City University.